Sunday, July 25, 2010

Am I cleaning my make-up brushes the right way, why is the water black?

When I clean my synthetic make-up brush the water is black? I put it in boiling water.





For some odd reason the water was reallyyyy dark, like black. I don't use black make-up obviously so I was wondering if that was just the dye from the synthetic (man made, not from animals) brush?????? It happens no matter how many times I clean it...





it's wetandwild kabuki brush


http://wnwbeauty.com/accessories/Kabuki_Powder_Brush.phpAm I cleaning my make-up brushes the right way, why is the water black?
It may be from the dye or coloring used to make the brush.





I would suggest spending the extra money to buy brushes made with real hair, it's much more sanitary and easier to tell when it's clean because they usually have a light color. They put the makeup on better too :)Am I cleaning my make-up brushes the right way, why is the water black?
Just started wearing makeup a lot lol but anyway it could just be the makeup mixing in the water, all the wee particles mixing and changing colour.


I don't really know, but like to help :)


Really it depends on how often you use it, how much makeup's on...Stuff like that.





Ask your friends as well, they might know =D
Go here for an excellent tutorial on how to clean your make up brushes:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjrbWrbap鈥?/a>





I love Make Up Geek. All the tutorials are so useful.
its probably the lead in them
Yes it's from the dye, what I do is use baby shampoo and wash them by hand in warm water

No comments:

Post a Comment