Friday, July 23, 2010

Why is my cat going crazy over a make up brush?

It could possible be made out of some kind of animal fur/hair, and if that's the case it's probably why it's so intersting to her. Cats love to play with just about anything that moves... especially things that we don't want them to play with. Remember cat's have a sense of smell that's fourteen times stronger than that of a human. If you come in contact with any animal then go home, your kitty will sniff you and know that you've touched another animal. So she may smell the animal that the bristles came from.Why is my cat going crazy over a make up brush?
Your kitty says ';This is now my toy, and I will do with it what I please.'; Get an 8x10 sheet of junk mail, wad it up and throw it. The kitty should be distracted and chase it. You'll probably have to keep your makeup brushes locked up, because they're soft and fluffy and lots of fun to play with.Why is my cat going crazy over a make up brush?
My cat does the same thing! I think she just likes the smell of it, or the smell of dead skin cells left on it. She also likes to rub her face on our flip flops, shoes, or anything else that might smell like our skin. It's gross, but that's what I've concluded.
cause your kitty wants to play and your brush is new to him. That's cute!
becuse


its something new


and it probablylooks cool to him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment