Friday, July 23, 2010

Hey Girls =) what makeup brushes do you recommend for my mineral make-up? i am new at this?

i am looking for something that will give me flawless coverup, is soft, GREAT, yet CHEAP. i need advice on all different types of brushes whether its kabuki, blush, etc.Hey Girls =) what makeup brushes do you recommend for my mineral make-up? i am new at this?
OK do not listen to the person who said MAC is the industry leader in brushes. That's a croc. I know, I've worked in makeup and do freelancing on the side. If you want to talk pricey, MAC is actually cheap and hairs will fall out, brushes will not last as long as you'd think. Trish McEvoy and Shu Eumera (I even like Laura Mercier and some of Chanel's).


If you're looking for the best bang for smaller bucks, look no further than Target's Sonia Kashuk. Kabuki is needed. Also, you'll need a face brush (powder brush), concealer brush, and if you want a blush brush for final touching up and blending. I also reccommend a eyeshadow brush and eyebrow brush.Hey Girls =) what makeup brushes do you recommend for my mineral make-up? i am new at this?
I love my kabuki brush for applying the BareMinerals makeup. It is expensive, but coverage is awesome and the brush doesn't shed.
I was all set to say Mac because they are by far the industry leaders in brushes...but they are pricey. I have had my blush, eyebrow and lip liner brushes from them for five years and they're perfect. Don't skimp on quality or you will find hairs from the brushes on your face from day one. Good luck!
pick something that will match your hot face. I am a girl and all girl look hot in a different way.
I use Bare Minerals for foundation and have for 3 years now, I have tried several and still come back to the Kabuki. I bought theirs (Bare Minerals )because it has lasted through lots of washings, shoving it in the purse and cramming stuff on top of it, and crowding it into the makeup bag, it still puffs out and applies the minerals flawlessly. I love my brush.
I like Bobbi Brown or MAC...but they are a little pricey. You can also check out the Target line...I am not sure what they are called off hand. But when I was in college and didn't have much cash...I used those. They are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment