Friday, July 23, 2010

Make up brushes...anyone know...?

does anybody know where i can get good makeup brushes at a cheap price? i need like a kit with eye brushes and foundation and blusher brushes...thanks!Make up brushes...anyone know...?
At Walgreens, for like ten dollars you can get the Eco-Tools, bamboo brush handles and cruelty free hair. They are AMAZINGLY soft, and well worth ten dollars. It has they eye shadow, blush, lash/brow thing concealer I think and eyeliner.Make up brushes...anyone know...?
That depends on where you live. For instance, some brands here in Canada are not available in other countries.


But I would suggest looking at makeupalley.com and go to product reviews, and put in makeup brushes (it's in the first drop down) and then just search for all brands. I then look for brands that I know of or know are available where I live, then check out the reviews if it looks like something I would like.


However, once brand of brushes that are very inexpensive and have some great reviews are EcoTools brushes. I do not know how many brushes they sell, but I am pretty sure they sell most forms of brushes.
I know that at e.l.f. you can purchase some seperatly or in a bundle. The pro kinda are REALLY good but a tad more $$$.





I kinda think NYC pro accesory brushed are even cheaper. I got a set of like 6 yesterday at Walmart for like $2!!! They are REALLY good tough. I am honestly shocked!!! In a good way :D None of the bristles come out, I have tried to pull them out to see if they would but they would not budge. Plus, they are kinda soft.
Sigma brushes are actually quite cheap and comparable to mac if you buy a set at say 70$ it comes out to about 8$ a brush which is cheap!


Also ecotools is pretty nice cheap brand so is essence of beauty
Look at places like target and Avon. Specifically Avon because the ones from Mark. are more expensive. You can get the ones from Avon for less and their full size. They work really well.
eyeslipsface.com





they have dollar brushes and they do work well.


the kit of 12 is only $12 :)








look for reviews on youtube if you dont believe meee.
Sonia Kashuk @ target


Essence of Beauty @ CVS


Ecotools @ Rite-Aid
Target would be your best bet. :D


They have really nice ones and they're cheap too. :]


And some of them come with multiple brushes in them.
Walgreens have some of the softest brushes I've ever owned! Also, Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target are amazing! If you're willing to buy online, try elf (eyeslipsface.com).
Target
on ebay and purchase mac....


it is very cheap.....:)
i get mine at asda. work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment