Friday, July 23, 2010

Do you wash your make up brush?

I just got into this whole make up thing


I usually had my sister do it for meDo you wash your make up brush?
Surprisingly, make-up can hurt or damage your face if you dont clean. Just use a little bit of hand soap and rub it on the brush under warm water. Set it on the edge of a counter to dry so the bristles don't bend. If you don't continually wash it you can start to actually hurt your skin with all the bacteria spreading.Do you wash your make up brush?
no


I toss em'
yes
yes ofcourse





you need to wash your brushes almost all the time


otherwise makeup and bacteria just continues to build up,whuc then transports back to your face
No I just replace them every 3 months or so
Yes, you need to wash them once a week with shampoo or brush cleaner!
Yes. I do. Bacteria can get inside the makeup.
yeh otherwise it goes cloggy and not nice
no, i buy new ones
no unles sumthing hapens to it





u dont have to listen to me cuz i dont use make up lol
I don't even know how to do that, I don't wear make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment