Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?

I have acne prone skin with scars that I'm trying to cover up with make up. I bought bare escentuals and the brushes made me brake out even more. are there any brushes that are softer that wont cause me any more break outs? I've tried MAC brushes and they too made me break out.


The break outs came after I used the brushes two times, I dont think I have to clean the brushes everytime I used them, Unless I'm wrong? But I think I got pimples becuase the brushes were too stiff and it felt like they were poking my skin as I was applying the make up.What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?
Perhaps start wearing makeup that doesn't need a brush. I say just apply everything with your fingers, I have sensitive skin too, but my skin doesn't react to itself thankfully. Freshly cleaned hands will help if you are worried about germ build-up and be easier than endless brush cleaning, cheaper too. Also trying other makeup types might change how your skin reacts. Good luck. I feel your frustration.What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?
Lancome has extremely soft brushes, they're really great; but I believe they're quite expensive. If you don't mind making an investment in make up brushes, I would recommend Lancome. Also, make sure it actually is the make up brushes that are making you break out, and if you're sure, you should invest in a good brush cleanser - and wash the brushes about twice a month, if you're using them frequently. Hope I was a help! Have fun with the make up!
You either have really sensitive skin or you are not cleaning them enough or properly. I suggest using a sponge applicator..You can get a pack from t e dollar store and dispose after each use. Sponges carry bacteria, so I do not reccommend re-using the same makeup sponge over and over again.





Hope this Helped.
Brushes can irritate sensitve skin no matter how good they are!


Make sure you clean them every single time after use or you will continue to spread the acne everytime you use them!





I like to work with my fingers instead!





Good luck!
http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/index.ph鈥?/a>





I have not tried it but it might solve your problem since there are no brushes at all.
I bought a set of camel hair brushes from Ebay that are very soft, and apply makeup evenly and lightly. The benefit from buying brushes that are REAL HAIR is that they aren't scratchy and plasticy, and they won't cake makeup on. They're also a better deal to buy in a set than individually at places like Target where they're about 6 dollars a brush. I LOVE my brushes and I use them every day.





Try these places on Ebay:





http://cgi.ebay.com/18-Goat-Cosmetic-Brushes-hair-Shadow-mineral-Studio-set_W0QQitemZ360147916728QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item360147916728%26amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14%26amp;_trkparms=72%3A1199|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200





http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Q-20pc-makeup-brush-set-Soft-Dense-Goat-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ280279112227QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280279112227%26amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14%26amp;_trkparms=72%3A1199|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200








Or just search around yourself.





The other thing may be the product and not the blush. If you're using too much makeup, or oily concealer, it's likely that that's what's making you break out. Maybe try Physician's Formula foundation %26amp; concealer instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment