Friday, July 23, 2010

Best make-up brush for make-up (foundation + base/premier). Need help with buying pro make-up brushes.?

Ive always been applying my make-up with sponges but now Im tierd of that and want to try brushes.


can u guys recommend me some of REALLy good quality ones..cost doesnt matter.


and can u pls tell me should I buy the one with real hair or fake/imitated and why (pls dont tell me about the cruelty to animals and things..I love animals but Im sorry Im looking for best thing for my face)Best make-up brush for make-up (foundation + base/premier). Need help with buying pro make-up brushes.?
Best brush ever for applying foundation is the MAC 187. I also used to use those annoying sponges but it's a really good idea to just invest in a really good high quality brush. I believe it is made out of goat hair but the tips are something else. It's SOO soft and it really gives you that airbrushed look. There's also the MAC 190 which basically feels like you're painting your face and it takes much longer to apply foundation than the 187. Also, I wouldn't recommend purchasing imitation 187's - they just aren't the same!


Here's a video that might also help you:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=ipqjEUX-uY8





Hope I helped! :)Best make-up brush for make-up (foundation + base/premier). Need help with buying pro make-up brushes.?
If cost is no matter then go for MAC, but if it does try Loew-Cornell brushes (they're suppose to be the best painting brushes). For more info click on this link from Enkore, he'll explain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9lPfKzQAXE. Hope this helps =)
I have to agree on the Lumiere Mineral Cosmetic synthetic brushes. I've never tried MAC brushes though, but I do love the 187 type brush called Duo Fiber Optic...it is amazing. I do know a few gals that have both the MAC 187 and Lumi's Duo brushes and they've said they are very comparable and were pleased with Lumiere's version. I have all of Lumiere's synthetics and I have to say I absolutely love them, especially all the face brushes...they are super soft and feel as though you are getting a massage by tiny little fingers...no poking, no scratchiness and I don't get any irritations at all. I have very sensitive skin. The only natural hair brushes that don't bother my skin are high quality squirrel and Italian Badger hair brushes. Lumiere's synthetics are even softer.





For powder foundation applied dry, I recommend Lumiere's Original Kabuki, Long Handled Kabuki, Retractable Large Kabuki and/or either one of the flat top buffers (these are the most dense %26amp; help achieve the heaviest coverage, while keeping it flawless %26amp; not blotchy)





For liquid foundation (or powder foundation applied *wet*), I recommend the Duo Fiber Optic and/or the Large Foundation brush. Their flocked sponge is nice too, but I prefer the duo fo much, much more.





For all over face colors, I recommend the Long Handled Kabuki, the powder brush from the 9 piece set, Large Retractable Kabuki, Powder fiber optic and/or Flawless Face Brush.





For blush and/or highlighting, I recommend either the Long Handled Baby Kabuki, blush brush from the 2 toned 6 pc set or one of the fiber optics (I prefer fiber optics, since I love highly pigmented/darker blush)





For contouring, the Angled Face Brush is fabulous!





For concealing, any of the concealer brushes work great, but for under the eyes %26amp; around the nose crease I LOVE the Baby Buki.





All the eye brushes are pretty nice too. On eye brushes, I can usually use any kind of hair though and it doesn't bother me, as long as the brush is made well.
Mac brushes r the best
i always apply primer with my fingers, so i dont know which brush to use for that, but i guess you could use a foundation brush.





i lovvve my mac foundation brush. it makes the foundation go on so much smoother and less-cakey than a sponge or my fingers. its really a good investment.





link: http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





personally, i like the natural hair better. its a lot softer and seems to apply it more evenly too.
I recently found synthetic brushes at Lumiere Cosmetic. I use to buy all MAC and expensive blue squirrel brushes, but the feel of Lumiere is better and for foundation -get the duo fiber optic. it works just as well as MAC 187 and great for liquid application. the effect..it looks airbrushed. The synthetic brushes last long thru washings and bristles don't break like my expensive blue squirrel. Their flat top buffer brush is super dense and applies powder foundations very good full coverage. Their website is www.lumierecosmetic.com I also like A Design brushes. They too are nice, but I like the other brand better.
well, if cost doesn't matter, then i'd try using bare minerals or bare essentials.


while its definately not the cheapest make up around, it's amazingg for your skin. i never wash my face at night and i almost never have any blemishes and i use bare essentials.


when you order your bareessentials, you need some sort of foundation, obviously.


try getting 1 or 2.


i use the flawless face brush and the baby/large bookie brush for application and keeping everything balanced nicely.





if you're considering still using non-powder make up, i'd recommend the mary kay cream-to-powder foundation and applying it with a sponge.


its great coverage as welll.





good luck, hope this helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment