Friday, July 23, 2010

Coastal Scents make-up Brushes Italian Badger Set? ?

Hey guys..


I just ordered these online..i read some really good reviews on these..but after doing a little more research..i read/heard somewhere that after a couple months of use it gets your face scratchy and it looses its softness? Im more worried about the scratchy/itchy part because i have VERY sensitive skin..i had bare mineral brushes and they irritated my face like no other so i had to get new ones. If you have any info on the Italian Badger brushes please let me know!


especially if you have been using them for more than a couple months!





thank you!! :)Coastal Scents make-up Brushes Italian Badger Set? ?
My sister got some about 4 months ago and she hasn't complained about it. She even recommended them to me but I recently got some from MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment