Friday, July 23, 2010

Quick make up brush question =)?

I have just cleansed my makeup brushes ( i have a brush cleanser that you put on and rinse clean under running water) I was wondering if you can on a cool setting blow dry your makeup brushes to make them dry faster.. please only answer if you truely know.. thanks so much :)Quick make up brush question =)?
Yes, you can dry them on a cool setting. I put mine on the window sill, wherever the sun is, and they dry really quick.Quick make up brush question =)?
I honestly would not blow dry them, even if you put the blow dryer on the coolest setting. If the brushes have authentic hair you may melt them!


But if you are 100% sure that the brushes are real hair then I wouldn;t see why you wouldn't blow dry them.


My brushes are real hair, but I have never blow dryed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment