Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best make up brush to use as a tickle tool? ?

Looking for an ';unconventional'; tickle tool. Pics and brand names if you have them... Thanks!What is the best make up brush to use as a tickle tool? ?
In my experience the best brush for tickling is the type used to apply rouge/blush. I've used them myself on a few occasions with excellent results. As far as a specific brand is concerned I really don't think you'll need one. Any brush should do.What is the best make up brush to use as a tickle tool? ?
use the mac duo fibre brush. (brush 187)


A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments. Use to create soft layers or add textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres. Very soft at the end.



Yeah. They pretty much are all the same.. and it's really not ';which'; makeup brush you use - it would be more, ';how'; you used it. No makeup brushes are really soft enough to be used as a tickler.. in my opinion.
Huh?!


I just read your questions and they are ALL EXACTLY THE SAME.


I think you may need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment