Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does using a make up brush help?

I use liquid foundation and have my eye on a foundation brush.... ive been told using a brush helps to coat your face evenly and overall just make it look better.


Is this true?Does using a make up brush help?
Well, I don't know if it makes it look better, but it's a great brush to have. I like it because I don't have to use my fingers.Does using a make up brush help?
I have a Mac foundation brush, you have to be careful with lines i must admit.


I like fingers because you can wash your hands before and after application, any make up brush can harbour nasty bacteria, especialy brushes used for foundation and lips.





BUT always used loose powder with a brush for a light dusting to set the foundation
No, sometimes a foundation brush can make you look worse because it can leave lines on you face if you don't use it right. But if you use it right it can like really good. For me I use my brush and my fingers, but I use my fingers more. Also depends on the brush too.
yes definitely get one!


it makes your skin look flawless as the foundation can get into the pores, making you look fresher


its so much better
yes it is true.
yeah cause brushes get the makeup in every spot on ur face. so yeahhh it looks better if u use a brush

No comments:

Post a Comment