Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anyone familiar with Eco-Tools make-up brushes/tools?

Hey, I was planning on purchasing one of these sets and am wondering what the difference between these two are:





http://www.target.com/Eco-Tools-5-pc-Bru鈥?/a>





AND





http://www.target.com/Eco-Tools-Mineral-鈥?/a>





I don't usually wear mineral makeup (maybe just eye shadow) but I hear both sets are great. I just want to know if I should get both and weight out the differences. I heard that the eye brushes for the second set (mineral set) are very good and I like how the blush brush is a littler bigger in that one (or looks bigger in the picture.) Please help if you own both these sets. Thanks!Anyone familiar with Eco-Tools make-up brushes/tools?
I'd get both. I, myself, have a truly extensive amount of brushes and I can say every single one is used regularly. You really can never have enough - especially if you are a clean freak like me and want to use a clean brush every time you use makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment