Sunday, July 25, 2010

Which make up brush should I use?

I hear there is a make up brush at Sally Beauty Supply, for like $10, but there is one at M-A-C that I have heard is really good for $32. I need a foundation brush, I want better coverage, and I am tired of using a sponge, it leaves me with a dry uneven look. Which do you use?Which make up brush should I use?
I have a bareminerals flawless face application brush, it's somewhere from 10-30 $. The full on kabuki is good to which is from 20-30 $.





Good luck.





MAC has really awesome brushes, but they're kinda expensive.Which make up brush should I use?
While MAC brushes are nice, they can be very expensive. I would recommend you check into Essence of Beauty brushes at your local drugstore, Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target or even the Taklon brushes at craft stores. Taklon and synthentic are best for creamy products (like concealer). You don't need to spend a fortune for a professional quality makeup brush.





Hope this helps!


Bionic Beauty
Best one is the Sonia Kashuk one from Target. Is similar to the MAC 190 brush (my favorite) - costs less. SK also has a pack of sponges that are a bit sturdier than others. Dampen the sponge before you apply either a cream or liquid foundation, blend, blend. Wash it out thoroughly, let dry.





The triangle sponges breed more bacteria, are much harder to clean, so just toss them after each use.
The MAC brushes are nice- their stippling brush (the duo brush) is nice for a light, natural looking application. Sephora has a similar one and the foundation brush in their Prestige brush set is perfect for a nice even, seamless application. I learned my lesson about cheap brushes last year, they apply splotchily and they shed and irritate the skin...once you use a quality brush you'll never go back!
If you are going to buy a brush , might as well be a good one ..... Mac does have awesome brushes. Make sure you wash your brush about once a month. Bacteria will build up and can cause breakouts. Plain baby shampoo or a specific brush cleaner will do the trick .If you take care of your brushes , they should last you atleast 10 years . I am on the journey right now of replacing mine and its been about 10 years .Also , make sure the quality is comparative to the cost.. No sense in buying a brush that cost 15$ but is worth 5$ in coverage and ease of use .I listed a site that can give you a rundown about brushes .......Have fun !!!!!!
Definitely mac! Its super amazing quality for everything.


Its the only thing I use and it works great
MAC ALL THE WAY!! I have the MAC one and it's amazing and super soft :) I also recommend their blush brushes, they work like nothing I've ever tried before! Airbrushed look here you come :P
i use cover girl things,


jus go to covergirl.com, its ok, even has recomendations, wat ppl sed bout it befor you buy it!
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment