Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?

I have acne prone skin with scars that I'm trying to cover up with make up. I bought bare escentuals and the brushes made me brake out even more. are there any brushes that are softer that wont cause me any more break outs? I've tried MAC brushes and they too made me break out.What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?
Clinique have some antibacterial brushes, though they aren't the most cost-effective brand!!


But the best thing to do is make sure to wash your brushes as often as possible because otherwise you're picking up bacteria from your face and then putting it back on again. You can buy antibac brush wash but shampoo will work great as well. leave them on a clean paper towel to air dry.What are the best make up brushes that wont cause break outs?
Coastal Scents.com selling excellent brushes at affordable prices, like $2. But you need to wash your brushes regularly so to not continue to transfer bacteria on to your skin.
Surprised MAC ones were no good, try Body Shop ones, rated as some of the best, and never caused me an problems


Hope that helps :)
Bare Minerals or anything organic
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment